Programme Fee €299
J1 Insurance policy including Free Exam Repeat Cover - € 189
(Inc. Baggage, Social Security Cover & Scheduled Airline Failure Cover)
GAA cover is available for an extra € 75 supplement. This can be selected under the Insurance section of the application.
- New York fr. € 669
- Boston fr. € 689
- Chicago fr. € 719
- San Francisco fr. € 709
- Los Angeles fr. € 719
- Washington fr. € 759
Price includes tax. Taxes are subject to change and are finalized on your final payment date.
- SERVICE FEE €35 ($35)
- EMBASSY FEE US $160
Note: The US Embassy charge a non-refundable processing fee of $ 160 for Irish and UK passport holders. The fee is subject to change without notice and may vary depending on currency fluctuations. From 2014 the J1 visa processing fee must be paid directly to us in Euros as we will make payment when booking your appointment.
A postal charge of € 15 is included in your final balance to cover the cost of register posting your DS 2019 work permit to your home address. The postage will be traceable and must be signed on delivery.
Get your J1 visa application started today or contact us if you need any help.
Reasons to book with us!
- FREE US Sim card
- FREE Exam Failure Insurance Insures you to fly home and re-sit exams and fly back out to finish your J1.
- Access to 1000’s of confirmed jobs across the US! Jobs available in hospitality, retail, tourism and much more!
- Vetting of your US Job Offer. Have your own job? No Problem! We’ll contact your employer to vet your job for your J1.
- Invite to a US Employers Job Fair in January 2016.
- Invite to virtual hiring fairs throughout the year.
- Embassy Appointment – We will book your Embassy appointment - you just tell us when suits you through your online account. You can block out days you have exams, on holidays etc.
- Online Airfares - When you book your J1 we give you access to the J1 flight booking engine with a live fares display. You can choose your date of departure, choose airline, flight times which means you can easily choose to book on the exact same flight as friends.
- Interest Free Bank Loans - AIB offer interest free overdrafts and student loans to all 3rd level students!
- Personalised J1 Online Account - - Where you can track your J1 visa application status, choose flights, insurance & give us your embassy preferences.
- Service - We offer a personalised, friendly service - call us, come in and talk to us anytime! You will see for yourself! We guide you through the whole J1 process and you can book personalised appointments to come in and talk to us. We will conduct a pre embassy preparation check to ensure that you have everything ready for your US embassy appointment to avoid delays and refusals.
Go4less J1 - the most flexible J1 Visa in Ireland
J1 Visa 2016 Eligibility:
- To be eligible for J1 visa 2016 you must be 18-28 years of age.
- You must be attending a full-time course of study of minimum 2 years duration at FETAC level 6 or higher. Or minimum 1 year duration if you are doing a post-graduate course.
- Your course must potentially lead to a degree or higher qualification.
- Fulltime students enrolled in their final year at the time of the J1 Visa application for 2016 and up to the time they leave for the United States are eligible for the J1 provided they can show evidence of their intention to return to a job or further education.
HOW TO BOOK!
OR Call (01) 4350000
Book at any J1 info Talk/Stand
Call into us @ Go4less, Club Travel offices, 30 Lr. Abbey St, Dublin 1
Book early to secure your J1 Visa and arrange your Summer of a lifetime!